Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hunger Games: Cause and Effect


Author's Note: Mrs. Mundt gave us an assignment and that was to do a cause and effect, at first I thought that this would be a challenged. I thought it over and I was like I could do the book the Hunger Games so I did and this is what I said.

In the Hunger Games, Katniss Everdeen's sister Prim was chosen as one of the tributes to fight; Katniss promised Prim that she wouldn't get picked as one of the tributes. To keep her promised Katniss volunteered for Prim. In the Hunger there are 24 tributes, 2 from each district all 24 tributes will fight until one is left as the victor. 

Suzanne Collins has made the effect extremely clear in this story. If Katniss won't have volunteered for her sister; Katniss probably wouldn't have never saw her sister again. I say that because I have seen the movie and read the book that the older tributes will kill the younger ones first.  

No comments:

Post a Comment