Monday, November 26, 2012

What I think Will Happen...

Author's Note: This is my prediction piece. In the reading lab we had to write what we thought what was going to happen to Cody and this is what I thought. So I hope you enjoy this and leave a comment if you think I need to fix anything

I think that the story will end like this...As the boy is running away back to his house I think that he changes and realizes that he should do what the man told him to do. I think if he does this he will get good out of it or in return. If Cody doesn't put the gold hook in the cast it  I think something bad might happen to Cody (such as haunted and other stuff). When Cody gets ready for bed, I believe that something will happen to him and he will either put the hook in Clarence's cast it or he will not.


As Cody rushed home he still has that repeating thought pondering in his mind. He doesn't know what he should do. Cody has two different feels going on. In the inside of Cody he screaming "I am finally not poor I have money." 

1 comment:

  1. YOUR IDEA HAS POTENTIAL, BUT CAN YOU TELL IT IN A STORY FORM SIMILAR TO THE ORIGINAL?

    ReplyDelete