Friday, January 13, 2012

Pain is Temporary


Author’s Note - As you read this quotes it talks about you pain and how is temporary. When you read this you will think to yourself as say “am I quitter or do I think about my pain.”


“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever."
 by Lance Armstrong 


 As I read though this quote it got me to think, do I think about my pain to much or am I a quitter? Do I really deserve for my pain to be subsided by something else? I think as you read this you will think again. I mean just think about although people that have felt pain and they got over it. This question will make you think twice about who you call a quitter or a person that thinks about his pain to much. I hope this quote speaks to you as much as it did to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment