Friday, January 20, 2012

Ohh The Colors You Will See



Author's Note - Google images, an app that you get it doesn't matter matter where you get the picture, but what really matters is if it speaks to you as much as this picture did to me. The thing is I found it on Google images and it really spoke to me, because I'm that person that likes the late night drives with really pretty scenery. But this picture really can cheer up any type of person.


A fall Scenery








 Even though I found it on Google images, it really spoke to me. Just because it’s fall doesn’t mean this is the prettiest picture ever. Imagine you being in this picture. Imagine you taking this picture or even being placed in this picture. I would be the happiest person ever if I could have a chance to go into this picture. But I hope this picture could speak to you the way it did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment