Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas as a South Pole Elf

  Author's Note:Did you know that one elf could change the whole point of view for Christmas. Well as you start you read this you will figure how fast that could really happen. This poor little elf didn't tell anybody that he was a South Pole until Christmas came and he was giving very little boy and girl coal.


  Call me elf one more time. Just one more time. Before I knew it, I was behind steel bars. As I thought to myself, “did I deserve this I’m a Christmas elf, do people think of me as a South Pole elf or what.” I help Santa make his presents for the good and naughty kids every year, I can’t be held behind steel bars all year long!!” I thought and said out loud to myself. “Ah yes you can, just because you are a Christmas elf doesn’t mean you have the rights to just get away with every thing.” The police officer explained to me, as he was waking up.
    “Well, you know what I’m going to find a way out of here weather you like it your not.” I replied to the police officer. “Hey, I thought you were a Christmas Elf.” I used my special baby powder that made my invisible and I could fit through anything even steel bars. So I decide to take I break for it because the baby powder only last so long. By the time it has worn off I was already in the south pole. “Santa, Santa we have to get into the North Pole we have to, there is no other way beside making all the reindeer sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment