Thursday, December 15, 2011

Marvin the Mo Mo Monster

 Author's Note - Lukas was a brave kid, wasn't afraid of anything....especially Monsters. That would be Lukas's Christmas miracle to only play with monster for one whole day, but he would have never imagine to lose that monster.


 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 come out, come out where ever you are. Marvin, Marvin come out here. A couple minutes trying to find Marvin my mom shouted “hey Lukas its time to eat.”  “But Mom I can’t find Marvin.” I replied to my mom. Before I knew it I was inside with a nice, steaming hot chocolate. I had no idea what to do, if I couldn’t find him he could starve and die. So instead of my daily plan of watching a movies after I eat I decided to go outside and look for him. I found myself 20min trying to look for him but I decided to give up, because I knew one day that he would come back and find me.

2 comments: